How can I help you?
Scope of Responsibilities
Associate Broker NAI Commercial Partners, Inc.
Background & Experience
Active in Real Estate since 1980, Robert is involved in all facets of commercial real estate such as sales, leasing, investment, development and consulting. Mr. Wolf is dedicated to both the real estate industry and the Lancaster community through leadership and involvement in various associations and organizations. Mr. Wolf has been a successful entrepreneur, broker, developer and businessman for over 30 years, participating in real estate projects totaling over $350 million.
- Shippensburg University – BS in Business Administration, majoring in Real Estate Professional
Affiliations & Awards
- Lancaster County Association of Realtors (LCAR)
- Lancaster County Commercial & Industrial Council (C&I)
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR)
- Past President of the Central Pennsylvania Developers Association
- Served on Armstrong World Industries Commercial Contractor National Advisory Board
- Member of the Manheim Township Planning Commission for six years
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) Community Involvement
- Served on the Board of the M. Elvin Byler Memorial Sertoma Club