How can I help you?
Scope of Responsibilities
Tom McDermott, President and Broker of Record
NAI Commercial Partners, Inc.
Background & Experience
As a general broker, Tom represents Buyers and Sellers through listings, sales, site selection, and Buyer/Tenant representation. His focus is primarily on sales and leasing of commercial/industrial and income producing property.
Formerly a small business owner involved in sales in the securities and insurance industry, Tom changed direction and began his real estate career in the late 1980’s. His focus is dedicated to both the real estate industry and the Lancaster community through leadership and involvement in various associations and civic organizations.
In 2006 Tom Merged his firm Penn Partners Commercial Real Estate, LLC with NAI CIBI to form NAI Commercial Partners, Inc.
- Franklin & Marshall College, BA in Business Administration
Affiliations & Awards
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Pennsylvania
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Past President of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Philadelphia Chapter
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Past President and current member of Lancaster County Association of Realtors (LCAR)
- Member of the Tri-State Board of Realtors
- Appointed by the Lancaster County Commissioners to
serve on the Lancaster County Planning Commission from 2009-2012
- Past President and current member of the Commercial & Industrial Council (C&I)
- Broker recognition from the C&I Council as the Commercial & Industrial member of the Year 2003