How can I help you?
Scope of Responsibilities
Commercial Sales, Leasing and Consulting
Background & Experience
As a licensed real estate agent in the state of PA, Bethanie represents Buyers, Sellers, Landlords and Tenants through site disposition and acquisition as well as performing consulting and financial valuations. Her primary area of expertise in sales and leasing is focused on industrial, warehouse and office properties. Bethanie began her career as a loan officer at a credit union, and made the switch to commercial real estate in 2005. She is committed to serving her clients by offering prompt communication, attention to detail and always going the extra mile.
- Albright College – BS in Business Administration Professional Affiliations & Awards
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Pennsylvania
- Member, Lancaster County Commercial & Industrial Council (C&I)
- Member, Lancaster County Association of Realtors (LCAR)
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) Community Involvement
- Lampeter Church of the Brethren